Current as of: April 18th, 2017
Id : 62592
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you a do-it-all marketing professional with E-commerce and/or App experience who would like to create a brand that will be recognized globally? Are you capable of strategic planning and coaching junior team members? Do you enjoy translating creative ideas to achieve business results? Do you have an open-mind to adapt to a fast-pace environment with constant changes?
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing programs within budget requirements, including: social media marketing, conventions, online and offline advertisements, and other initiatives.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives according to business goals and objectives.
- Achieve KPI’s, such as: brand awareness, daily active users, unique visits, conversion rate, downloads and user acquisitions.
- Analyze market trends and market demands; provide market feedback to the product team.
- Work with designers to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand message; including, copywriting and content creation.
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
- Design and attend relevant trade show and convention appearances in order to build relationships and promote the organization’s initiatives.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/ opportunities discovered.
- Manage overall media and communications strategy.
- Build relationships with community based organizations, local media and advertising agencies to increase positive visibility for and understanding for our organization.
- Manage public relations with local communities, school clubs, and interest groups.
- Work with operations team and field agents to grow user base and user engagement.
- Communicate and liaise with media, individuals, and other organizations; including, issuing press release and sourcing sponsorship opportunities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have E-commerce or experience with an App.
- A University Degree or College Diploma in marketing, communications, public relations, or in a related field.
- A hands-on and seasoned professional with 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications, and public relations.
- Exposure to global marketing.
- Highly effective project management and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, and results-oriented.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please quote Job Reference #62592
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada - Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here