Marketing Manager - Complete
Current as of: June 27th, 2017
Id : 62592
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you a marketing professional who has promoted mobile applications and/or e-commerce and thrives to build a brand that will be recognized globally? Are you both strategic and hands-on in managing the overall marketing initiatives to promote brand awareness, lead generation, social media and advertisements? Do you have a creative mind to problem solve and adapt to constant changes?
If this sounds like the person you are, our client wants you on their journey! They are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing team and to promote their App! The Marketing Manager will report to the CEO and work closely with other key stakeholders in the company.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Create, manage and execute all marketing strategies, including content marketing, social media, advertising, branding and public relations, according to business goals and objectives.
- Manage daily operational requirements of marketing team by allocating and delegating tasks to team members and following up on work results.
- Work closely with HR to recruit, onboard, train and develop marketing team members.
- Manage budget by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Lead research initiatives, analyze market trends and demands and carry out competitor analysis; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities.
- Implement analytics, testing strategies and continuously optimize all digital media (mobile application, website, display ads, SEO, SEM, etc.).
- Create, manage and measure core metrics such as user acquisition, conversion rate, and user retention.
- Design and attend relevant trade shows and conventions to promote brand and build partnerships.
- Manage communication with media, broadcasters and other organizations, including issuing press releases and sourcing sponsorship/partnership opportunities.
- Work closely with Online Talent and Video Content team to foster positive PR with external stakeholders, galvanize live stream content and create on-site contests.
- Work closely with designers to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages, including copywriting and content creation.
- Complete various marketing projects at the request of CEO.
- Other related tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree or college diploma in marketing, communications, public relations, or in a related field.
- Solid marketing experience in consumer-facing mobile applications and/or e-commerce is required.
- Proven track record of user acquisition and growth.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in managing a team is required.
- Relationship builder – excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- Highly effective project management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A problem solver who is self-motivated, creative and results-oriented.
Even better if you have:
- Exposure to global marketing.
- Practiced agile marketing and growth hacking.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please quote Job Reference #62592
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada - Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here