National Sales Manager - Complete
Current as of: April 18th, 2017
Id : 62448
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
My client is seeking an experienced National Sales Manager with a high level of professionalism with a Civil Engineering or Technical Sales background. Your management style and personality will play a very important role on your success. You will be responsible for: management and development of the sales team across Canada, overseeing key accounts; as well as, designing effective strategies to increase sales and customers.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Lead the sales team by setting examples on how to properly plan, prospect, initiate, manage and close sales opportunities (existing accounts and new business).
- Must be an effective consultative solution seller and trainer.
- Service oriented with an innate desire to succeed, grow business and lead teams.
- Build, develop, lead and mentor your national sales team to the highest standards in the industry.
- Establish and manage distributor relationships.
- Manage sales team accountability implementation and management of regular reporting through CRM.
- Support sales growth through managing key accounts, supporting and strategizing sales representatives, and effective marketing strategies.
- Please note that this position comes with the requirement of 30% travel.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have Civil Engineering or Technical Sales background.
- Minimum of 10+ years of sales leadership experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales revenue goals, in an environment that is highly consultative selling.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary & Commission
Please quote Job Reference: 62448
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca