Current as of: June 21st, 2017
Id : 62466
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Gabriela Domanico
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- End to end SDLC for support, maintenance and upgrades on applications.
- New development for new functions in current systems.
- Testing of system enhance, bug solutions and new features.
- Take action on both identified and anticipated system improvement requirements.
- Creating, maintaining and updating documentation for systems.
- Provide effective delivery of software applications to business users.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of related post secondary program.
- 5+ year’s development experience.
- ASP.NET MVC.
- Adaptable and able to hit the floor running.
- Well rounded communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
Please quote Job Reference # 62466
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Gabriela Domanico at email@example.com or call Gabriela at 780-944-1258
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca