Analytics Developer - Complete
Current as of: July 12th, 2017
Id : 62072
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Erin Doblanko
Looking for Power BI and Data Warehousing Developers who know how to make data make sense!
Our downtown client, a commercial software company, is rebooting their reporting platform and needs Data Visualization experts and Data Warehousing Gurus to help create the next generation of their analytics system. If you are a BI Developer who is all about the presentation of data using MS Analytics stack we want to hear from you! OR if you are a Data Warehousing expert who knows all about ETL processes and a strong background in C# for multithreaded programming and query optimization, we need you too!
Our client offers a dream environment for developers who embrace new technologies and truly love discussing both the high level and nuts and bolts of development. The successful candidate will thrive in an Agile, 2 week sprint environment where the work promises to be challenging and interesting!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- New, existing and support development focused on reporting and analytics.
- Build solutions that gain insight from data they collect through system.
- Work collaboratively with development team members, QA and product manager.
- Be a champion of best practices, a resource for BI/reporting trends and innovations and the BI/Reporting perspective on the development team.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years experience in commercial software development.
- Solid experience with BI tools such as Power BI, LogiXML.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with ETL processes and data warehousing.
- Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with PowerShell is a bonus!
- Must have superior communication skills and be effective in sharing opinions and ideas in team meetings with the goal to create a quality, cutting edge new version of the commercial product.
Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $100,000 depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits.
Please quote Job Reference # 62072
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Erin Doblanko at email@example.com or call Erin at 780-944-1336.
Apply Online Here