Current as of: June 20th, 2017
Id : 62464
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Gabriela Domanico
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide support by responding to requests for assistance, troubleshooting solutions to problems, and providing a high level of customer service to all clients.
- Provide maintenance by reviewing and monitoring current infrastructure systems and implementing upgrades and changes to ensure sound infrastructure systems.
- Test and implement new solutions for existing systems.
- Implement, maintain, and support Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, and VMware systems.
- Provide improvements of email, databases and other server systems.
- Provide network design and implementation for new office move.
- Support backup and restore systems.
- Set up and troubleshoot VOIP phone system, provide phone system support.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years as a full time Network Administrator.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server and Firewalls.
- Experience with network design and infrastructure planning.
- Experience with VMware, Linux and Backup/Restore systems.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within timelines.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
Please quote Job Reference # 62464
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Gabriela Domanico at email@example.com or call Gabriela at 780-944-1258
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca