Current as of: July 11th, 2017
Id : 62920
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Temporary 2-3 months with a chance to go full-time!
Junior order desk needed immediately! If you have 1+ years experience in an industrial order desk setting controlling inventory our client is looking for you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in a warehouse, tool room, supply room or other area.
- Process incoming requisitions and issue or distribute parts and supplies for internal usage.
- Maintain records of orders and the amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand.
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies (replenishment).
- Manage spare and replacement parts for vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Advise planners, production personnel or internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies or materials requested.
- Take inventory, invoicing and examining merchandise to identify items to be reordered.
- Compare inbound packing slips or invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Requisition merchandise from supplier based on available space, and merchandise on hand.
- Receive and fill orders for parts.
- Purchase replacement tools and equipment for maintenance personnel and account for same upon return;
- Work closely with distribution, ensure the flow of merchandise.
- Contact suppliers regarding shortages and condition of materials and equipment received.
- Tracks project spending prior to project realization/formalization (when equipment is ordered)
- Tracks inventory not found in the store’s system.
- Manages purchasing requests from the plant (completes the majority of mechanical and electrical purchasing).
Compensation and Benefits
- $23-$24/hr – If the right candidate is found, there is a strong possibility of this position being permanent.
Please quote Job Reference #62920
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca