Payroll Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: August 15th, 2017
Id : 62869
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Stephanie Rodenkirchen
Please submit your resume directly to Stephanie Rodenkirchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephanie directly at 780-732-3892.
Are you a payroll professional who is always praised for your customer service type approach and have impeccable organization skills? Are you also ready for a lead role and enjoy mentoring others on your team? If this is your type of work style, and you have goals of becoming a Payroll Manager, while being able to maintain a great team, handle a high volume of excellent work in your department with a leading company, then we want to hear from you. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in Edmonton.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Processing commission, salary, and hourly payroll
- Processing and administering direct deposits for payroll
- Benefits administration
- Maintaining ROE’s
- Compiling and administering T4’s
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years at least of experience in payroll and benefits administration
- Completion on the PCP certification a requirement, and completion or partial completion of CPM considered an asset
- Impeccable organization skills and a proven ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills and a proven track record of a customer service approach
- Experience leading and mentoring a team or a proven natural leader with peers.
- Ability to multi-task and seeking long term development/growth
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent comprehensive benefits and compensation plan.
Apply Online Here
Please Quote Job Reference Number #62869
Please submit your resume directly to Stephanie Rodenkirchen at email@example.com or call Stephanie directly at 780-732-3892
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca