Property Management and Procurement Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: October 3rd, 2017
Id : 62911
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our well-established south-side client is adding to their team with this unique opportunity! If you are a highly organized professional with strong computer skills and experience in property management, then read on to see if this might be your next career move!
Reporting to management, your responsibilities will include:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Ensures policies and procedures are in place to ensure legislative or regulatory requirements for facility/property management are adhered to.
- Manages all insurance policies for the sites, staff housing, and company vehicles.
- Responsible for managing primary vendor contracts and securing regular contract tenders for efficient and competitive pricing.
- Manages inventory of corporate cell phones.
- Strives to maintain operational efficiencies and seek additional cost savings.
- Other duties as related to the day to day property management including occasional site visits
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 4-5 years of property/facility management experience preferred
- Property Management experience in a senior living facility is an asset
- Direct experience with procurement and securing regular contract tenders
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is approximately $60-$75K plus per year; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #62911
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here