Project Controls Manager
Current as of: July 18th, 2017
Id : 62959
Category : Engineering
Location/City : BC – Fort St. John
Region : North Eastern, British Columbia
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Stuart Brazier
Our client is working on a large scale project in North Eastern British Columbia, Canada. The project will have various areas that will need support during the contraction phase. This is a staff position that will allow for growth and the opportunity to join a winning team.
The Project Controls Manager is a key individual to ensuring the project is built in a controlled manner at the lowest possible cost. They will manage the cost control team and will provide value added analysis, controls, and reporting that will produce effective tools for managing the project & key decision making. The right candidate will bring a strong work ethic, team first attitude, and a relentless pursuit of improvement to their daily tasks.
- Preparation & analysis of Cost Reporting and Forecasting.
- Liaise with Project Director develop project control functions.
- Detailed Productivity Tracking & Analysis.
- Collaboration and integration with Construction team on Cost Control and Project Controls.
- Develop project controls, policies and processes to ensure full contract compliance.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in a similar role.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a background in Civil Construction.Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or Business backgrounds will be considered
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Stuart Brazier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Reference Job # 62959
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here