Receptionist - Complete
Current as of: April 10th, 2017
Id : 62524
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com or call Laurie at 780-732-3887.
Are you an experienced, professional receptionist open to temporary work in downtown Edmonton?
My client, an international service based organization requires a professional Receptionist to join their corporate office team for a 4 week contract position.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer all incoming calls
- Greet and assist visitors and vendors as required
- Mail and courier control
- Word processing and data entry
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and conference calls
- Other administrative tasks as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of reception experience
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will pay an hourly rate in the range of $18.00 – $19.00 per hour.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 62524
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca