Receptionist - Complete
Current as of: April 25th, 2017
Id : 62618
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great opportunity with a well-established organization!
Our downtown client is seeking a new receptionist for their team! If you are client focused, present yourself professionally and have strong organizational skills, then look no further!
Offering a great work environment in a beautiful office, you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Greeting all incoming clients and directing them to the appropriate staff.
- Handling all incoming general inquiries and screening/forwarding incoming calls.
- Coordinating/scheduling various meeting rooms including catering, video conference equipment etc.
- Assist with data entry, posting of disbursements and other administrative duties as required.
- Providing clerical support to marketing, accounting and any other stakeholders as requested.
- Maintaining internal phone lists and employee lists.
- Other related administrative duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 2 years experience in a related role.
- Must have strong organizational skills and strong communications skills.
- Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is $40,000 plus; based on level of experience. A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #62618
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca