Receptionist - Complete
Current as of: October 19th, 2017
Id : 63092
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
An opportunity is available in West Edmonton for a Receptionist with outstanding customer service skills!
Our client, a manufacturer providing service to multiple industries throughout North America requires a Receptionist for a temporary to possible permanent position. A vehicle is required as this position is not bus route accessible.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Greet and assist visitors and vendors as required.
- Mail and courier control.
- Word processing and data entry.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and conference calls.
- Liaise with maintenance regarding repairs and requests.
- Data entry and invoicing for various departments.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ideally 2-5 years of reception experience.
- Intermediate to advances MS Office skills.
- Working knowledge of JDE or SAP preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities.
- Post secondary administrative training preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will pay an hourly rate in the range of $18.00 – $20.00 per hour.
Please quote Job Reference # 63092
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca