Receptionist/Administrative Assistant - Complete
Current as of: June 26th, 2017
Id : 62659
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join a leader in the health and wellness field in a temp to possible permanent position! If you are an advocate of health and wellness, and are interested in working with a vibrant team of like minded professionals who are passionate about the health and wellness of our community, please read further!
This position requires will require an individual with outstanding customer service and time management skills. You will be acting as the main point of contact for clients both in person and over the phone. A positive, friendly, helpful attitude is a must to succeed in this position!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Greet and assist clients upon arrival.
- Daily invoicing into SAGE.
- Word processing and data entry.
- Transcribing meeting minutes.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Light housekeeping tasks (stocking shelves, vacuuming, etc).
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years of reception and administrative assistant experience.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Experience with invoicing, preferably using Sage.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will pay an hourly rate in the range of $18.00 – $19.00 per hour. Free parking is available on site.
Please quote Job Reference # 62659
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca