Recruiter – Contract - Complete
Current as of: June 5th, 2017
Id : 62711
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Our client in South Edmonton is looking for a Temporary Recruiter to join their team for a 3-4 month contract. The ideal candidate should have full-cycle recruitment experience in managing various talent pools to find successful new hires. The recruiter will support and collaborate with the hiring manager to establish the company’s staffing needs.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Manage the recruitment process from pre-screening through interviewing to hiring and after placement follow-up.
- Create, post, and update job descriptions on the company website.
- Monitor applications and resumes received through our database.
- Conduct background and reference checks, as well as drafting job offers.
- Engage in open communication with hiring managers to ensure recruitment needs are being met.
- Provide support to the HR team in the HRIS system.
- Answer any candidate inquiries relating to the recruitment process.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma/ Certificate in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related Recruitment/Human Resources role.
- International recruitment experience an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please quote Job Reference #62711
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca