Sales Executive Administrator
Current as of: July 11th, 2017
Id : 62918
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Grande Prairie
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with an understanding of current technology to fill their available position of a Sales Executive Administrator. You will help to actively drive network and computer sales with the rest of the Network Sales Team.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Research of new and current hardware/software.
- Must be comfortable using current applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Internet Browsers & Adobe Acrobat.
- Computer experience and can type proficiently.
- Candidate will have telephone etiquette and ability to use switch-board system.
- Phenomenal customer service and interpersonal skills, self-motivated with effective time management.
- Team player with a positive and professional manner.
- Strong organization, researching and documenting/recording skills.
- Create sales quotes and perform in-depth research for the product knowledge.
- Will be responsible for invoicing, lease documents, contracts.
- Co-ordinate installs with service team.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Computer, Networking, Printer and Sales Experience is an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full time wage position of $18.00/hr with benefits
Please quote Job Reference #62918
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca