Senior Administrative Assistant - Complete
Current as of: October 19th, 2017
Id : 62818
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Marilyn Chorney
Senior Administrative Assistant
We are seeking senior level administrative assistants with proven related experience for various temporary job opportunities.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide quality senior level administrative support to Management team members.
- Calendar Management and schedule meetings/boardrooms.
- Prepare meeting agenda’s and take minutes.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense claims.
- Interpret policies and procedures.
- Assist with developing and updating budget reports.
- Enter required information into inhouse system.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Ability to make accurate decisions based on policies and guidelines.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
Compensation and Benefits
- Minimum $23.00 per hour.
Please quote Job Reference #62818
Please submit your resume directly to Marilyn Chorney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marilyn directly at 780-944-0023.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca