Senior Administrative Assistant - Complete
Current as of: October 19th, 2017
Id : 62676
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Are you a Senior Administrative Assistant that is seeking a new opportunity and challenge? Our professional south-side client is currently adding to their team! If you have exceptional communication skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, then read on to see if this should be your next career move!
Offering a great office environment along with great remuneration and benefits, responsibilities will include:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop, revise and maintain policies and procedures and process maps for the department.
- Assist with data analysis and project management for projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- First point of contact for inquiries about facility assessments and consultations.
- Collaborate with the registration administrators to facilitate and coordinate on site assessments.
- Generate assessments and monitor the progress of assessment cases to ensure accurate documentation, case completion, timely resolution of outstanding deficiencies and then proactively reporting findings to the director.
- Providing administrative support to Director(s)including:
- Prepare reports, surveys, memos, letters, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents as required.
- Plan and coordinate events and meetings required by the directors including agendas, supporting documents and minutes.
- Create, capture and retain documents (electronic and hard copy) as per records management policy.
- Provide occasional reception coverage if required.
Assisting the Complaints Resolution department: (when required for vacation coverage or peak periods)
- By acting as the first point of contact for incoming complaints or concerns. Providing first line triaging of reported complaints.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of all complaints and concerns and forwarding those, as required, to the director.
- Monitor the progress of complaint cases to ensure completion, consistency, timely resolution and proactive reporting to the director.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a college diploma in office or business administration.
- Experience in preparation of high quality reports and correspondence.
- Three to five years experience in a similar role.
- Education or training in arbitration, mediation or quality assurance would be an asset ( Or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong planning capabilities and organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint and advanced skills in Excel with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
Compensation and Benefits
- $55,000-$65,000 per year; based on skill and experience; Comprehensive Benefits Package also provided!
Please quote Job Reference #62676
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com or call Tracy at 780-702-5250.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here