Senior Business Development Executive - Complete
Current as of: June 27th, 2017
Id : 62481
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you a strong relationship builder and driven individual focusing on IT Sales? My client is looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to help us grow our business by leading and executing upon our client acquisition strategy. Do you enjoy planning and managing both short and long-term goals and shows outstanding sales and communication skills? If you have passion for building relationships with prospective clients, will drive new business revenue, and have the required skills below, Id like to hear from you.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- You will be responsible for driving revenue by pitching new business opportunities to prospective clients.
- You will proactively prospect and qualify new leads using various methods in an effort to find aligned partners and grow our client list.
- You will attend various networking and industry events to identify new opportunities and to bring new leads into our sales funnel.
- You will collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute successful inbound marketing campaigns.
- You will write compelling proposals, and craft winning pitches and presentations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You bring 5+ years of digital sales experience with a proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- You have established relationships and existing contacts within the tech industry, and/or our key verticals, like education and healthcare.
- You tie strong sales and relationship building skills with a thoughtful, analytical approach to winning new business.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of client acquisition campaign execution for digital products.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual compensation for these opportunities ranges from $80,000 – $100,000 per year, based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Please quote Job Reference #62481
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca