Senior Business Development Lead
Current as of: April 11th, 2017
Id : 62594
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Development Lead in the remote site service sector.
If you thrive on relationship building, negotiation, closing as well as having excellent customer service skills, this may be the perfect career move for you!
- Identifying opportunities and ideas by researching market occurrences, publications, and announcements and tracking competitors and their accomplishments.
- Strategize, prospect and create a pipeline for new business.
- Generate, qualify and continuously follow up on opportunities while completing sales proposals, conducting presentations, coordinating requirements, and following up with prospective clients to identify unmet needs and implement initiatives to meet those needs.
- Assist in producing feasibility studies and business plans for new revenue stream development or offerings.
- Collaborate with Operations team to contribute to achievement of business operations objectives and goals.
- Provide clients with ongoing after sale support.
- Track, prepare and present sales activity and results reports to management.
- Supports bid submissions and process.
- Must have experience or contacts in space rentals (modular construction an asset).
- 10 years sales experience in oil & gas industry, preferably in the remote site service sector.
- Post-secondary education in a related field (e.g., sales and marketing)
- Proven record as a top sales performer.
- Exceptional ability to network, establish and manage business relationships.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in us of MS Office Programs.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with a CRM – (Sales Force) is an asset.
- 3 to 4 nights of travel per month.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please quote Job Reference #62594
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca