Senior Network Administrator
Current as of: November 25th, 2016
Id : 62096
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Erin Doblanko
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Erin Doblanko at email@example.com or call Erin at 780-944-1336.
Senior Network Administrator need immediately for State of the Art Data Center project in the Downtown Core!
Our reputable client is bringing on Senior Network Analysts for a major data center project in the ICE district. The ideal candidate will have worked on high profile tier 3 and/or tier 4 data center projects from conception to implementation. We are looking to bring on the best resources Edmonton has to offer for this one of a kind project in Edmonton.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Evaluation of network technologies and architectures for new data center
- Work closely with management and vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements.
- Coordinate the roll-out of critical network infrastructure enhancements
- Perform analytical, technical, cost analysis and development work
- Be a resourceful voice of knowledge, guidelines, forward thinking and technical leadership for network issues on the project team
- Provide technical assistance and expertise as required on the project
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of related post secondary experience
- Minimum of 8 years enterprise network related experience
- Senior level experience represented with network tech with these vendors: Juniper, Palo Alto, Check Point, Tipping Point, BlueCoat, Riverbed, Solarwinds (please state clearly on resume which technologies have been used , proficiency and years of experience with tech)
- Cisco certifications
- Data Center network design and implementation experience (Ideally Tier 3/Tier 4)
- Technical knowledge of network systems for LAN and WAN
- Know protocols
- Experience with Juniper routing and switching of multiple VLANs
- Experience in network security
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Familiar with the follow protocols: Ethernet, LACP, TCP/IP, OSPF, QoS, VoIP, RADIUS, LDAP, VRRP, HSRP, STP, IPSec/IKE, DNS, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, FTPS, SSH/SCP, Spanning Tree, 802.1X, BGP
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Please quote Job Reference # 62096
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Erin Doblanko at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Erin at 780-944-1336
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca