Senior Payroll Analyst - Complete
Current as of: February 28th, 2017
Id : 62370
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jessica Kopitar
Please submit your resume directly to Jessica Kopitar via email at email@example.com
FANTASTIC Opportunity for a Senior Payroll Analyst in SE Calgary!
We are Currently looking for permanent Senior Payroll Analyst for our client in SE Calgary. This individual will be working within a team of payroll professionals and reporting to the Controller.
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Analyze payroll to ensure the accurate calculation of hours, benefits, uplifts, bonuses, vacations and deductions.
- Create records of employment and process payments for terminated employees.
- Enter and maintain group insurance benefits information.
- Calculate and monitor corporate savings plan contributions.
- Implement processes and system checks to ensure the accurate processing of payroll.
- Create and maintain employee records in payroll system.
- Process payroll on a semi-monthly basis.
- Monitor payroll procedures to ensure compliance with corporate policies and government legislation.
- Involved in design and development of new processes, and testing prior to release to users.
- Prepare proposals, decision documents, risk analyses and recommendations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years’ of payroll experience ideally in a construction or manufacturing environment.
- Two years’ experience in reconciling payroll accounts.
- Complete one payroll conversion and/or implementation.
- PCP payroll certification is required.
Experience with any of the following is considered an asset:
- ERP experience.
- workflow design.
- Accounting background or knowledge.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Excel.
- Must display initiative, teamwork and independent thinking.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill with an ability to be technically competent in job cost accounting and be able to perform cost analysis.
- Must be thorough, detail orientated, highly organized and able to deal with stress constructively.
Please quote Job Reference #62370
Please submit your resume directly to Jessica Kinnon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca