Senior Superintendant - Complete
Current as of: June 26th, 2017
Id : 62580
Category : Construction Management
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Ian Strate
Are you a Construction Superintendant with 10+ years of leadership experience in the underground utilities and earthworks sector?
Our client is looking to fill a key role in their organization: A Senior Superintendant who can provide leadership to multiple projects and build business with their strong local industry connections and market knowledge.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible to oversee daily operations to ensure budget and schedule commitments and strategic objectives are met.
- Be the key liaison between field personnel and office/Management.
- Business development activities.
- Mentor junior staff.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 10 + years experience as a Superintendant in the underground utilities and earthworks industry.
- Proven success overseeing a team (20+) in field operations.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
- Strong proficiency with project planning software and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to travel provincially as projects dictate.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #62580
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ian Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca