Software Technical Sales
Current as of: July 17th, 2017
Id : 62800
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Senior Software Technical Sales business development representative needed who likes to Hunt for new business.
Professional, client focused, strong negotiator are just a few of the traits our client is looking for!
You will need to be able to have a high level of product and service knowledge as well.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Liaise with the various departments to ensure awareness of the incentives and promotions being offered.
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services required.
- Generate customer sales through cold calling and networking.
- Identify and solicit potential clientele.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Adapt communication style in order to deliver information effectively to a range of individuals.
- Onsite client visits for support and training.
- Draw up sales agreements for approval of purchaser and seller.
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Develop and build relationships with new accounts and develop additional contacts within existing accounts.
- Relay customer quality improvement suggestions for company products and services.
- Complete various sales reports.
- Perform client training on multiple platforms, such as webinars and onsite visits.
- On-Call Responsibilities for a minimum of seven (7) days each month.
- Assist with online help desk support.
- Perform product owner tasks involving software testing and feedback.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years of related sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Proven sales ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals.
- Ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge, and communicate that knowledge effectively to customers.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Exceptional objection-handling skills.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #62800
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here