Technical Lead – Full Stack .Net Developer - Complete
Current as of: July 11th, 2017
Id : 62425
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Maxine Smith
Please submit your resume in Word format directly to Maxine Smith via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Lead – Full Stack .Net Developer
Our client is currently experiencing strong and stable growth, and is looking to connect with a dynamic lead with in-depth technical expertise of the full .Net framework. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the entire web development stack, including database, servers, and front end HTML. The successful candidate will join a team of ~20 developers, junior to senior levels, and aide in developing true software craftsman.
They are using the most recent Microsoft technologies, and hold principles such as S.O.L.I.D, MVC and unit testing high on their list of important. The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise and leadership to ensure improvement of technical quality within the team and organization. They will have experience with mentorship and enjoy sitting down with junior developers through code reviews to ensure they instill strong development practice. You must have a fundamental understanding of software architecture, design, patterns, and modern engineering practice; ideally you will bring expertise to aspects such as security, performance and maintainability.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Design and implementation of features within a wide range of application areas – Reporting, E-commerce, API and UI.
- Refactor current code
- Write unit and functional code
- Investigate and resolved production issues
- Work closely with junior and intermediate staff to ensure strong understanding of patterns; topics of expertise must include S.O.L.I.D, MVC, unit testing, refactoring.
- Work closely with QA and product owners to understand user stories.
- C# 6.0
- ASP.Net 4.5
- Visual Studio 2015& reshaper
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Knockout JS/React JS
- Entity Framework
- NUnit and SpecFlow
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of post-secondary certification
- 10 + years of programming experience; 3-5+ years working as a Technical Lead
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Logical approach to issues with the ability to break down issues into tasks
- Agile development experience and preference
- Unit Testing experience
- Strong fundamental understanding of C#
- Experience with Object Relational Mappers – Entity Framework
- OPP skills – Object Oriented Programming
- Strong desire and ability to write clean, well factored code based on S.O.L.I.D principles
- Scrum Master experience
- Leadership – desire to share knowledge and provide mentorship
- Knowledge of build pipelines and DevOps principles
- Knowledge of REST API modeling and design
- Profiencent with Front-end design patterns (MVVC, MVC)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Familiar with Domain Driven Development (DDD)
- Web Application Security
- Database Administration and query optimization with Entity Framework to SQL
- Experienced with production support and monitoring practices.
Please Quote Job Reference Number : 62425
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Maxine Smith at email@example.com or call Maxine at 403.718.5085
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca