Technical Sales Representative
Current as of: August 11th, 2017
Id : 62970
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Hunter and Relationship Builder! Does that describe you? Our client is looking for a Technical Sales Representative to manage AB, SASK & MAN territory. Not only will you have existing clients but you will also be hunting for more on the market share.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Participate and assist in the setting of sales goals for your defined sales territory.
- Assist with the marketing plans of products.
- Develop and implement an on-going strategy to maintain and grow your
- Customer base for your defined sales territory and meet the sales goals.
- Demonstrate products as necessary.
- Travel extensively throughout your defined sales territory as a result of your prospecting and account maintenance needs.
- Complete sales activity reports and monthly sales reports for your defined territory accurately and on a timely basis.
- Prepare quotations and proposals with accurate application detail specific to your prospects needs or requirements.
- Follow up on prospects as well as service and or warranty issues with customers.
- Attend trade shows.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience and proven track record in selling capital equipment as Asset or in the Manufacturing and Packaging Industry.
- Self-starter, punctual, highly motivated and organized to develop a sales plan to prospect and sell to.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Can recognize pain points and suggest or develop solutions to sales, service and product problems.
- Able to work with a wide variety of personalities.
- Able to travel freely within Canada and to other countries for product training
- Has knowledge and experience with personal computers – Microsoft Window’s Excel and Word programs.
- Create quotes, and proposals.
- A reliable source of transportation required, to be reimbursed for use.
Compensation and Benefits
- A base salary of $50,000 + commission, car allowance and comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #62970
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca