Travel Desk Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: March 9th, 2017
Id : 62468
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com or call Laurie at 780-732-3887.
An experienced Travel Desk Coordinator is required for our South Edmonton client immediately! If you have had travel coordination experience within an oil & gas setting, and enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment please send me your resume asap!
My client, a large oil & gas organization in South Edmonton requires an individual with outstanding organizational and time management skills to join their team as a Travel Desk Coordinator. Previous high volume travel coordination experience is a must for this role. The position is a temporary role, with the possibility of extension.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for all travel requirements for office and field staff.
- Preparing and communication travel schedule and itineraries to employees.
- Generating reports and updating internal systems.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a travel coordination role.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will pay an hourly rate in the range of $20.00 – $23.00 per hour.
Please quote Job Reference # 62468
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca