Volunteer Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: October 6th, 2017
Id : 63129
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
An opportunity is available for a Volunteer Coordinator with experience in high volume recruitment/volunteer coordination. Exceptional interpersonal skills are a must for this busy, fast paced position! Please note this is a temporary position with a minimum length of 3 months.
In this position you will be responsible for managing the day to day aspects of the volunteer recruitment program and all related administrative duties.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to assess volume and time frame of volunteer needs.
- Recruit and maintain a volunteer base of industry members.
- Orient and provide direction and guidance to volunteers on the role and responsibilities of their volunteer position.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager.
- Maintain records and files of volunteers; tracking of volunteer hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of administrative experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in high volume staffing/volunteer recruitment and coordination.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with standards set by the Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement preferred.
- Confident, articulate communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive commitments.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference # 62524
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca