Volunteer Manager - Complete
Current as of: February 1st, 2017
Id : 62049
Category : Operations Management
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Hillary Smith
Please submit your resume directly, in Word format, to Hillary Smith at email@example.com or call Hillary at 780-944-1163.
Would you describe yourself as an energetic and inspirational leader? Are you looking to join a creative team where you can have a significant impact on their volunteer program? This is a fantastic opportunity to apply your volunteer management experience in an exciting new role!
Our client is currently looking for a Volunteer Manager to join their team. This is an exciting management level opportunity to work with an inspiring team and be a key part of initiatives within the organization.
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Management of the volunteer program which currently holds over 3000 volunteers
- Recruitment and leadership of volunteers including motivating and inspiring
- Ensure the volunteer program aligns with the organization strategic plans
- Conduct regular review of the volunteer program to ensure regular improvements can be made
- Assisting with the execution of events
- Promoting the volunteer program within the relevant markets
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience coordinating a large team of volunteers
- 2+ years working in a direct management capacity
- Experience with training and development
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire
- Experience in project management is considered an asset
Apply Online Here
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this role is $75,000 – $85,000 based on experience and education. A full benefits package including pension contribution, full health and dental benefits, and additional perks will be offered.
Please quote Job Reference # 62049
Please submit your resume directly, in Word format, to Hillary Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hillary at 780-944-1163
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca