Welding Manager - Complete
Current as of: June 27th, 2017
Id : 62728
Category : Construction Management
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Ian Strate
Are you an experienced Welding Manager with a strong steel fabrication background?
Our client is seeking a Welding Manager to provide excellent leadership for their shop in North Edmonton!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Complete scheduling, coordinating, purchasing, and project tracking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Oversee purchasing functions in a timely manner.
- Implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Health and Safety compliance and maintaining quality standards at all times.
- Completing performance reviews
- Leading a team of 12-20 welders in the shop.
- Manage transportation audits.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience managing a welding/fabrication shop.
- 10+ years experience of industry experience.
- Must have previous experience overseeing all aspects of a welding shop.
- Strong computer skills required for scheduling, purchasing, project tracking, documentation requirements.
- Ticketed Journeyman Welder.
- Experience running a shop of 10+ headcount.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- PMP is an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary is dependent on experience.
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #62728
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ian Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca