Technical Inside Sales Representative
Current as of: October 17th, 2016
Are you a proven TECHNICAL INSIDE SALES professional looking for your forever home? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is looking to add to it’s busy Inside Sales team! The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of technical inside sales experience and if you have previous experience working for a MSP, VAR, and/or technical call center, that’s just icing on the cake!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Support and administrative assistance to Sales reps
- Coordinate between administrative, technical and operations departments
- Promote and sell IT services as well as champion and knowledge share on new technology
- Primary point of contact for client related technical assistance, issue resolution and identifying unique needs
- Fostering and growing relationships with clients
- Participate in customer meetings, answering client technical queries, and performing research on issues and solutions questions
- Verifying purchase orders and follow up on orders
- Preparing product transitioning and roll-outs for assigned accounts
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in IT Industry is required
- 5+ years of proven inside sales experience is required, preferably technical inside sales
- Related post-secondary education is an asset
- Track record of superior customer service backed by references
- Must have superior communication skills. Clear, engaging, and targeted written and verbal communication style.
- A+, MCP, MCSE, Network+ is preferred
- A genuine interest at growing or maintaining a career in technical sales
- Strong multitasking skills coordinating with internal and external clients
- A nature relationship builder
Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $55,000 plus bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
Please quote Job Reference # 61733
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Renee Bencic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here