Credit and Collections Administrator
Current as of: May 30th, 2018
Id : 64015
Category : Accounting-Contract
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Jennifer Dean
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Dean via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced collections professional seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Would you love to find a position that offered variety, autonomy, and great opportunity for personal growth? If this sounds like the opportunity for you – apply now!
Our West Edmonton client is currently seeking a Collections and Credit Administrator for a 7-month contract!
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Business to business collections
- Collecting payments on overdue accounts and completing account reconciliations
- Approving credit applications
- Handling customer inquiries
- Other related duties as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a collections focused role
- Diploma in accounting would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong focus and ability in customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
Compensation and Benefits
The hourly range for this position will be based on experience and education.
Please quote Job Reference #64015
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Dean via email email@example.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here