Current as of: January 18th, 2018
Id : 63527
Category : Accounting-Contract
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Lyndsay Moore
We are currently looking for contract and permanent Junior Accountants.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for the reconciliation of 132 monthly bank reconciliations, in multiple currencies, from multiple countries.
- Investigate and resolve outstanding issues on the bank reconciliations
- Work closely with Treasury/AR/AP
- Responsible for the monthly Cash reconciliation between bank and GL and providing analysis and explanation for all variances.
- Post all bank transfers initiated by the treasury department including investments and loans Improve and streamline the posting of all transfers, the bank reconciliation and the cash reconciliation processes, including troubleshooting system set up issues.
- Comply with all SOX requirements, work with auditors on SOX changes and improvements and provide them will all necessary information and backup.
- Various adhoc inquiries
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3 + years of experience in a similar role
- Accounting diploma or degree
- Experience working with SAP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Personable and charismatic
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
Compensation and Benefits
- Varies depending on experience
Please submit your resume directly to Lyndsay Moore at email@example.com
Please Quote Job Reference # 63527
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here