Junior Collections Administrator - Complete
Current as of: May 11th, 2018
Id : 63528
Category : Accounting-Contract
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Lyndsay Moore
We are currently looking for contract and permanent Junior Collections Administrators.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Contacting up to 75 customers daily and ensuring invoices have been received.
- Communication through phone call, email and mail.
- Tracking customer accounts for late payments and following up.
- Ensuring compliance with collection sections of their Credit Policy.
- Collecting payments on overdue accounts and completing account reconciliations.
- Updating AR reports on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with credit applications as needed.
- Handling customer inquiries.
- Other related duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a collections role
- Diploma or Certificate in accounting, finance, or management would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong focus and ability in customer service along with a highly resourceful attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and established organizational skills.
- Motivated by working under pressure and tight deadlines.
Compensation and Benefits
- Varies depending on experience
Please Quote Job Reference #63528
Please submit your resume directly to Lyndsay Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here