Junior Payroll Administrator
Current as of: March 6th, 2018
Id : 63529
Category : Accounting-Contract
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Lyndsay Moore
We are currently looking for contract and permanent Junior Payroll Administrators.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- preparing offer, transfer and employment verification letters,
- Verifying and entering payroll data both salaried and hourly employees
- Payroll journal entries and adjustments
- Preparing daily and monthly labour reports
- Processing benefit payments and union dues
- Maintaining payroll files and employee related information
- Prepares and reissues stop/stale dated cheques.
- Provides support to all members of the Payroll Services team as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Payroll Services Manager.
- Handling of both inbound and outbound correspondence via mail, fax, email, phones.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience processing full cycle payroll for 200 employees
- 1-2 years of Post-secondary education in Human Resources/Finance or Accounting
- Processing payroll hourly and salaried staff
- Accounting knowledge sufficient to perform journal entries and payroll account reconciliations
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to multitask and Strong organization skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Varies depending on experience
Please Quote Job Reference # 63529
Please submit your resume directly to Lyndsay Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada forApply Online Here