Accounting Clerk - Complete
Current as of: March 19th, 2018
Id : 63493
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jennifer Dean
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our downtown client is seeking an Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper to join their growing company! If you have at least 5 to 8 years of experience and a proven track record of excellent Accounting and Administrative Management, and enjoy thriving in a busy environment then please contact us! This role is perfect for a meticulous, vibrant and dynamic individual seeking long term stability all from within a work family that goes above and beyond. A February start date is preferred for the successful candidate.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Account reconciliations.
- Assisting with month and year end duties.
- Supporting and prioritizing the needs of business leaders, with aspects of full cycle accounting/bookkeeping, administrative tasks, vendor management, and customer communication.
- Proactive involvement in streamlining operations and procedures, while prioritizing contact with internal stakeholders based on business priorities.
- Other responsibilities relating to the day to day business.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in an Accounting or Office Manager role with a smaller office setting and fast paced industry.
- Posses excellent people management skills and highly accommodating sense of communication.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Highly proficient in MS Office and experienced with Quickbooks.
- Excellent relationship building skills required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Our client is offering a competitive salary annually, as well as an excellent comprehensive benefits package and great vacation.
Please quote Job Reference # 63493
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Dean at email@example.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here