Current as of: June 24th, 2019
Id : 64880
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : CALGARY
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jennifer Dean
Please submit your resume directly to Jennifer Dean via email at: email@example.com
Intermediate Payroll Administrator!
Our client in downtown Calgary is looking an Intermediate Payroll Administrator to join their team! The Intermediate Payroll Administrator is responsible for processing Canadian and US hourly payroll will report directly to the Sr. Payroll & Benefits Supervisor.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Prepare and process hourly payroll for both US and Canadian including all adjustments.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of payroll functions for audit purposes, in accordance with the statutory requirements.
- Initiate a payroll and personnel file on each employee.
- Complete a record of employment for LOA, Maternity Leave and terminating staff.
- Ensure each payee is set up correctly for statutory deductions.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure pay and personnel records are accurate and up to date.
- Balance year’s US and Canadian payroll liabilities and distribute T4 and W2.
- E file Employment tax forms 940 and 941 and all other US requirements.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritizing and execution skills.
- Assist in completing the employee WCB claims injury wage form information.
- Provide assistance to the Sr. Payroll & Benefits Supervisor as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Designation.
- 3+ years of payroll experience.
- US payroll experience is Mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of payroll system.
- Strong attention to detail.
Compensation and Benefits
- $60,000 – $65,000 a year!
- Full benefits.
Please quote Job Reference #64880
Please submit your resume directly to Jennifer Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Apply Online Here
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca