Current as of: August 16th, 2019
Id : 65200
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Pamela Kassian
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Pamela Kassian at email@example.com
‘Calling all fantastic Payroll Administrators’
Get ready to continue developing under a wonderful mentor all while expanding your skill set on various projects. The successful candidate will be highly valued by augmenting their new teams’ capacity.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Maintaining payroll records, printing payroll reports, and auditing requirements.
- Action paperwork coming in from site for new hires, rehires, rate changes etc.
- Familiarity with union contracts / agreements.
- Answers queries from employees.
- Process and manage payroll for over 250 employees end to end.
- Assist in month end reconciliations for various unions across Canada.
- Issue ROE’s as requested.
- Ad-hoc reporting to team, finance, and HR.
- Manage Workers compensation for most provinces including payment of premiums, estimates, and weekly calls.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ previous payroll experience in multi-union environment.
- PCP designation in good standing.
- Attention to detail an asset.
- Proven excellent communication skills.
- Ability to proactively resolved conflict.
- Experience in Kronos a definite asset.
- Strong customer service skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wages for the appropriate candidate.
Please quote Job Reference #65200
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Pamela Kassian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here