Senior Financial Analyst
Current as of: April 2nd, 2018
Id : 63778
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Stephanie Rodenkirchen
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Stephanie Rodenkirchen email@example.com or call Stephanie at 780-732-3892.
Our Client an international leader in the manufacturing sector is looking to expand their local Corporate Finance team with the addition of a Senior Financial Analyst. Located in South Edmonton, the company offers a progressive opportunity in Oil and Gas Manufacturing. The successful Senior Finance Analyst will support the Corporate Controller in all financial related activities including but not limited to: revenue and cost analysis, cost management, contract review, risk management, inventory review, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. The successful candidate will have a track record of successful relationship building with various internal and external stakeholders, throughout their careers. Our Client requires a highly focused, motivated and innovative professional to join them.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Adherence to accounting policies and procedures; maintains appropriate internal control standards in accordance with GAAP.
- Delivers detailed, comprehensive, complete Financial information to the Corporate Controller in a timely fashion.
- Performs financial analysis that is compliant with internal and external requirements.
- Supports Corporate Controller in the overseeing of the Financial close and internal reporting process.
- Supports Corporate Controller in reviews of the Financial statements.
- Delivers effective, timely communication on all relevant issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the identification and implementation of improvements in the areas of Controlling.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A deep understanding and value for teamwork and collaboration.
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA).
- Minimum of 2-4 years of post-designated industry experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly polished skills in managing negotiations and conducting presentations.
- Excellent analytical and advanced Excel skills specific to reporting.
- Possesses creative and ethical problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize responsibilities and priorities.
- Agility and adaptability within a fast-paced environment.
- Well honed external and internal financial reporting skills.
- Strong application of accounting principles, tax regulations and adherence to internal controls.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive compensation package and will vary based on experience.
Please quote Job Reference #63778
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Stephanie Rodenkirchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephanie at 780-732-3892.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here