Production Supervisor - Complete
Current as of: January 9th, 2020
Id : 65070
Category : Engineering-Contract
Location/City : AB – St.Albert
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Ian Strate
Our client is seeking a Production Supervisor for an immediate position in St Albert! This is a contract role with the ability to go permanent.
Responsible for leading employees to ensure team performance meets or exceeds goals.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Prepare manpower schedules and ensure workflow meets KPI’s.
- Supervise plant staff in a proactive manner.
- Using product flow and labour planning, you will be accountable for the operation relative to production values and efficiencies.
- Maintain positive work environment.
- Ensure efficient and safe work environment.
- Work schedule is Friday – Tuesday. (8:00 – 4:30).
Required Skills and Qualification
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a production facility.
- 5+ years experience in a production facility.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication skills with a team-building attitude.
Compensation and Benefits
- Contract with the ability to go permanent.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #65070
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ian Strate at email@example.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca