Current as of: August 16th, 2019
Id : 64557
Category : Engineering
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : VANCOUVER
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Ian Strate
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ian Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is seeking a Structural Draftsperson based in Vancouver to lead their team in BC!
Responsible for the preparation of structural engineering drawings using 3D modelling in Autodesk Revit Structure.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Create 3D structural engineering models.
- Document & annotate 2D drawings, sections, and details generated from 3D models.
- Coordinate models and workflow between the multi-disciplined design team.
- Contribute to QA/QC efforts and efficiency of drawing production.
- Respond to contractor’s inquiries or request for change during the construction phase.
- Occasional assistance of engineers in reviewing structural shop drawings and conducting site reviews.
- Take on additional responsibilities as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years previous work-related experience in structural 3D modelling using Autodesk Revit.
- Solid working knowledge of Revit. Experience with AutoCAD is an asset.
- Understanding of building construction practices and details.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and multi-discipline engineering drawings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-starter, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Degree or Diploma in CADD with emphasis on Structural drafting.
- Registered with ASTTBC considered an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive salary and benefits package is offered.
Please quote Job Reference # 64557