Executrade Consultants Ltd. Anti-Spam Policy
Executrade Consultants Ltd. is committed to ensuring that our customers, our candidates and any others who receive communications from us do not encounter spam. We only send commercial electronic messages (CEMs) from our servers in compliance with this Anti-Spam Policy and seeks to ensure that each communication is adding value.
When does Executrade send commercial electronic messages?
Executrade only sends CEMs in the following contexts:
• You have explicitly informed us that they would like to receive such messages either through an explicit or implied business relationship;
• Executrade is responding to a request for information from you;
• To communicate with you about your account or ongoing work;
• To provide information that you are entitled to receive about our services based on an existing business relationship, service request or purchase of services;
• You have provided your e-mail address to us, or have published your e-mail address, without placing any restrictions on its use, and the content we are sending you is relevant to your business role;
• A third party who you have an existing relationship with has referred us to you;
• You are receiving the message in order for Executrade to fulfill a legal obligation or enforce a pending or existing legal right.
How does Executrade protect you from receiving spam?
CEMs sent, or caused to be sent, from Executrade’s servers do not:
• Use or contain invalid or forged headers or non-existent domain names;
• Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent or obscure the sender of the message, the point of origin or the transmission path for the message;
• Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
• Use a third party’s Internet domain name, or relay from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party; or
• Attempt to surprise or confuse you. Executrade makes best efforts to ensure that you have either specifically asked to receive electronic messages from us, or you can reasonably expect to.
Executrade does not knowingly do business with any company that participates in sending spam nor does Executrade sell or exchange any of your information.
What if I no longer want to receive messages from Executrade?
In most cases, Executrade’s CEMs provide you with the ability to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving our CEMs. When you unsubscribe using the links provided in our CEMs, your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than 10 days after you send the request. There are only limited contexts in which you cannot request that Executrade stop sending you messages, such as when we must communicate with you to enforce Executrade’s legal rights.
What if I received a CEM from Executrade that seems to violate this policy?
In the unlikely event that you receive any messages from Executrade that may be considered spam, or if you are concerned or question the CEM you have received please contact us at email@example.com and it will be investigated. All of Executrade’s team are aware of this Anti-Spam Policy, are appropriately trained, and are required to ensure compliance. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken in the event that this procedure is not followed.
We are committed to ensuring that you do not receive unwanted e-mails from our servers. Should you have any questions about Executrade’s spam management and polices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.