Human Resources Generalist - Complete
Current as of: July 18th, 2018
Id : 63683
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fantastic opportunity to work with great people! Our well-established client is currently seeking an HR Generalist to join their team! If you are confident, enjoy employee relations and have strong communication skills, then look no further! This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and be empowered to leave your mark!
Preference will be given to candidates that want to establish a long-term career with their employer.
Responsibilities include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible/collaborate with ownership for the development and implementation of new policies and programs.
- Primary liaison between employees/managers regarding career development, performance management and other employee relations matters.
- Responsible for bringing ideas to streamline and improve improving HR processes.
- Responsible for Benefit administration including managing WCB/STD/LTD claims.
- Responsible for payroll administration.
- Support managers in with any HR needs such as personal career development or employee performance management.
- Other related HR activities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in a related role.
- Must have a degree/certificate in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Must be current with all HR related legislation.
- Must be confident and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to a consistently changing environment.
- Experience working independently as a sole HR professional in an organization is an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range for this position is approximately $65,000 per year; comprehensive benefit package is also provided!
Please quote Job Reference #63683
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here