IT Support Generalist - Complete
Current as of: April 25th, 2019
Id : 64797
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Our client is looking for a Junior IT Support Technician for a full time permanent opportunity. This role includes; Tier 2 support, supporting a team of over 200 employees, some travel and after hours may be required. If you are a Junior/Intermediate IT Support Technician with experience in providing the highest quality of customer service, we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide assistance with trouble shooting and resolving issues with software applications.
- Assist with maintenance and backups.
- Remote support for mobile devices and remote employees.
- Provide hardware support deployment/repair/replacement services on desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, and printers.
- User support with any technical equipment.
- After hours support.
- Travel up to 10% of the time (when needed)
- Ability to support Desktop, Laptop, Printers, and Tablets, as well as Windows 7-10 operating systems.
- Ability to support Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Office 365, etc.
- Ability to go the extra mile in customer service.
- Desktop set up, troubleshooting, moving equipment, & creating network accounts.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience supporting handheld devices.
- Ability to balance the occasional trip to B.C.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to effectively diagnose issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Superior customer service skills (in person and on the phone).
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Self starter – must work with a friendly and open-door policy mentality.
- Technical knowledge in Network and Server topics.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
Please quote Job Reference # 64797
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here