Scrum Master - Complete
Current as of: June 17th, 2019
Id : 64897
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AL – calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Our Calgary client is seeking a Scrum Master for a full time permanent position. You will help lead the team in delivering IT services to the business in an impactful way on a day-to-day basis and be an excellent teammate and communicator, with the ability to facilitate creativity and empowerment for the team.
If you are a Scrum Master interested in new opportunities – we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide day-to-day leadership of delivery of complex IT services to large parts of the organization in the context of producing products that will drive significant business impact across the different parts of a business unit
- Deep agile expertise to bear on crafting and driving both product delivery and development of entire Lab culture
- Coach the team and broader organization on how to use scrum & agile practices methodologies
- Oversee scrum process, coach the team; facilitate open and adaptive team culture
- Support product owner on release planning
- Foster close collaboration across all team members, encourage cross-training and supporting each other
- Facilitate communication and collaboration inside and outside the team
- Generate an agile mindset in team through conversations, coaching, and role playing exercises
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master – experience as a developer and/or in a leadership role would be an asset.
- Experience in scheduling and coordinating meetings, identifying risks/dependencies/impediments, and coordinating resources and handling multiple priorities.
- Experience navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
- Experience coaching a team on agile practices and ensuring adherence to agile methodology to deliver maximum business value on time
- You are high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- You’re passionate about innovation
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Occasional travel to other Lab locations
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #64897
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca