Senior Java Developer - Complete
Current as of: June 17th, 2019
Id : 64791
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Our downtown Calgary client is seeking a Java Developer for a full-time permanent position. The successful individual will execute on high-quality deliverables as assigned by Product Management. You will work collaboratively to ensure consistent and performant approaches for the entire user experience and analytic code developed inside the system and interact directly with client project team members and operation staff to support live customer deployments.
If you are a Java Developer interested in new opportunities – we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Java Development on a varied product line
- Writing clean and scalable code
- Working with new emerging technologies
- Release and enhance current product suite
- A chance to work with Blockchain technologies
- Working within Enterprise solutions using blockchain technologies
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of full stack development expertise.
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- 4+ years of Java experience.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience with agile development.
- Communication and collaboration skills to participate & shape the architecture, high-level designs and detailed designs of systems.
- Experience blending analytic and simulation modelling approaches to problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience with Scala or Kotlin would be considered an asset.
Please quote Job Reference #64792
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme.Clark@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca