Current as of: May 18th, 2018
Id : 63972
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jayme Clark at email@example.com.
YYC – we are seeking a Web Developer for a full-time opportunity in the Beltline area!
If you are a Web Developer – we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Using relevant techniques and concepts specific to web and mobile platforms such as RESTful APIs, web services, responsive design and Single-Page Applications.
- Ability to fulfill multiple functional roles on the team including requirements analyst, designer, developer, and tester.
- Communicate with stakeholders to clarify system requirements and fine tune your deliverables to meet the expectations of the business.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in web development.
- Hands on experience with REST API’s, web services, responsive design.
- Experience with SQL server.
- Experience working in a TDD environment.
- Experience with React or Angular would be an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #63972
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jayme Clark firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca