360 IT Recruitement Consultant – Calgary
Current as of: May 22nd, 2018
Id : 63993
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Chris Brady
Please submit your resume directly to Chris Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please quote Job Reference #63993
Are you intrinsically driven and wired to win?
Are you looking to join a vibrant group of like-minded individuals?
Are you interested in working in a fun, outgoing office environment locate downtown?
We are currently looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Calgary!
Recruitment experience is a bonus but not necessary
The right attitude with a background in Technology, Customer Service, or Sales is all that is required
As an integral part of the branch you will play an important role in driving continued growth and success. Your main focus will be to provide our valued clients with the opportunity to hire only the best!
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Inspire your established network to accelerate your success by finding them top talent within the Calgary market.
- Responsible for increasing market share by proactively prospecting, pursuing, and closing new business.
- Manage multiple client relationships and engagements, including client presentations.
- Negotiating and executing contracts to ensure compliance with corporate standards and business plans.
- Maintain up-to-date client activity in Executrade’s Client Relationship Management tool.
- Attend networking opportunities that allow you to continue to develop and prospect new business opportunities.
- Become an expert in asking for referrals from clients, candidates and any key stakeholder in your sphere of influence.
- Reach or exceed mutually agreed upon annual revenue and placement goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven recruitment success in a 360° environment is a bonus.
- Strong sales aptitude to drive growth in the branch.
- A self manager that is intrinsically driven to exceed goals with an innate entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer Service
- A sincere commitment in developing client relationships.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
- Superior in-person, e-mail and phone communication, and people skills.
- Professionalism, including a high level of comfort and effectiveness conducting business with senior management.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A proactive self-starter who can operate as part of a team and individually.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and solutions quickly.
- Understanding of what it takes to provide exceptional customer service.
Compensation and Benefits
The culture at Executrade fosters innovation and team work. Executrade provides an excellent remuneration package including company matching pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, a positive team atmosphere and definite opportunity for growth and professional development.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic and trendy atmosphere, please apply in confidence today!
Please quote Job Reference #63993
Please submit your resume directly to Chris Brady at Chris.email@example.comApply Online Here