Account Manager – Grande Prairie
Current as of: January 10th, 2018
Id : 63355
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Grande Prairie
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Is your passion construction and sales? We have an opportunity that requires you to manage existing accounts in the building products industry.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Comfortable with and proven success with customer visits.
- Understand the sale process; comfortable with call planning and reporting.
- Understand the activities that are revenue generating and non-revenue generating.
- Have met or exceeded sales targets.
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and deal structuring skills.
- Maintain positive and enthusiastic attitude even in adverse situations.
- Building industry or trade experience is preferred.
- High level understanding of construction and building methods is preferred.
- Good computer skills; very comfortable with Excel
- Excellent English communication skills at a capacity to influence sales, in person and over the phone, with customers at various levels.
- 80% daily travel (driving) within the territory and occasional overnight stays. The territory covers Grand Prairie primarily, Northwestern Alberta, and parts of Northeastern British Columbia up to and including Fort St. John.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma is a minimum requirement.
- Previous outside sales experience required in the business-to-business market.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Strong experience building relationships with and selling to senior-level managers, owners, contract sellers, and buying decision makers.
- Valid Canadian driver’s license with a clean driving record. Maintaining a clean driving record is a condition of employment.
- Must be in possession of a valid passport to travel to the United States.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary & Bonus compensation as well as a Group pension plan and Health benefits.
Please quote Job Reference #63355
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca