Current as of: March 16th, 2018
Id : 63416
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jennifer Dean
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our North end client is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team! If you are looking for a challenging, fast paced role with a growing organization, this could be the role for you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Full cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Working with inventory, costing, and other related reports.
- GL Reconciliation of accounts.
- Payroll entry as required.
- Other administration work as requested.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in Accounting considered an asset.
- 3 + years previous full cycle accounts payable/receivable experience.
- Excellent data entry skills with accuracy required.
- Proven aptitude in dealing with complex accounting transactions.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a dynamic environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- The salary range for the position is up to $55,000 and a comprehensive benefits package will be offered.
Please quote Job Reference # 63416
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Dean at email@example.com
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here