Administrative Assistant - Complete
Current as of: January 11th, 2018
Id : 63445
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Marilyn Chorney
Location – Edmonton – West end
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide professional administrative support at the front desk.
- Answer approximately 3 to 4 phone lines.
- Assist Human Resources on recruitment activities.
- Schedule meetings and prepare packages for meetings.
- Typing of confidential correspondence and documents.
- Assist with basic payroll related duties.
- Maintain filing of records, invoices and letters.
- Provide assistance with additional tasks as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of related administrative experience including human resources and a payroll background
- Solid MS Office skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible with ability to multi-task efficiently within deadlines.
- Strong time management.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 63445
Please submit your resume directly to Marilyn Chorney at email@example.com or call Marilyn directly at 780-944-0023.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca